We are seeking a Sales and marketing executive to help us develop marketing strategies for the organization. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing and driving different campaigns, developing sales strategies, and maintaining customer and sponsor relations. As the marketing executive, your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develop marketing strategies for the dance academy and design and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research on competition and on dance industry drivers, and trends.
- Design and implement marketing plans to promote the classes, workshops, and events.
- Build and effectively execute comprehensive marketing campaigns for our events, and coordinate with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the instructors to support and promote their dance classes and to seek, attract and sign up sponsors for the classes.
- Build and maintain great relations with community organizations, media, theaters, art councils, and sponsors and represent Zaytouna in community events.
- Track enrolments to ensure the organization meets class capacity targets.
- Execute effective plans to generate leads and reach new audiences.
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Proven work experience as a marketing and sales executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Arabic language speaking and writing
This is an 8 weeks contract with the potential to become a full time position in September
To apply please send your application with an updated resume to email@example.com